Hi. I’m Neslihan Kazdal.
Born on 1974 in Istanbul, I studied Translation and Interpreting Studies at Bosphorus University, followed by International Marketing in American University of Paris. I worked in advertising for 14 years, and I quit professional life in 2010.
My interest with the skies goes back to my childhood. I was always in awe of space, planets, outer worlds and life. Sci-fi would drive me closer to this mysterious world and was a great field of inspiration. I was also interested in learning new languages, which I studied as a vocation in college, ‘forming a bridge between two’.
As I began taking astrological consultations myself back in professional life, the skies and the human soul connected within me. They were embodied on this earth, at this moment. And this symbolic language opened the doors of new worlds, forming new bridges.
I started taking private lessons on psychological astrology in 2011. I completed beginner and advanced level classes in 2 years, and began giving private consultations. I took supervision for interpretation and consultation skills, along with professional assistance. Along the way, astrology opened up new fields such as psychology, literature, creative writing, yoga and meditation. I still continue nourishing and supporting myself with conferences, seminars and education programs.
In 2020 I decided to be accredited as an international astrologer and signed up to the Online Diploma Program of London’s Mayo School of Astrology. For two years, I attended the necessary modules and submitted reports on advanced interpretation, analysis and consulting skills. Now, as of January 2022 I’m working on my Final Project and hope to achieve the long-awaited accreditation I’ve been investing in.
I also have a personal blog which is as valuable as astrology is for me, where I write about inner contemplations, and sometimes through astrological lenses. I love writing.
I’m a practising astrologer since 2013 and hold one-to-one private consultations. I focus on the soul’s potentials and try to bring a holistic approach to my clients. I aim to open and hold a consultation space where we converse without interference, judgement and with objectivity.
Some of the astrological and related education programs and conferences I have attended are:
UAC (United Astrology Conference) / New Orleans, USA / May 2012
Mundane Astrology / Nick Campion / Istanbul TR / March 2013
Jungian Psychology / Dr. Avi Goren Bar / Istanbul TR / April-May 2016
Dream Process Work / Marianne Sinner-Stephan Müller / Istanbul TR / November 2016
UAC (United Astrology Conference) / Chicago, USA / May 2018
One Thousand Faces of Gestalt / Safir Yaşam Atölyesi / Istanbul TR / November-December 2018
- Astronomy for Astrologers / Maurice Fernandez / Istanbul TR / November 2018
Part of Lot & Part of Spirit / Meira Epstein / Istanbul TR / December 2018
Hard Aspects, Solar Arc Directions & Astrolocality / Frank Clifford / Istanbul TR – April 2019
OPA Peer Group Process I / Alexandra Karacostas / Athens, Greece / September 2019
Hellenic Astrological Symposium / Athens, Greece / September 2019
Synastry, Outer Planets & Mundane Astrology / Wendy Stacey / Istanbul TR / October 2019
- 4th House: Grave or Treasure? / Barış İlhan / Istanbul TR / October 2019
- Venus Star Point / Arielle Guttman / Istanbul TR / November 2019
- Electional Astrology / Frank Clifford / Online / April 2020
- Astronomy for Astrologers / Wade Caves / Online / May 2020
- Rectification / Deborah Morgan / Online / May 2020
- 52nd Astrological Association 2020 Conference / Online / June 2020
- Relationship Astrology / Frank Clifford / Online / July-August 2020
- Moon Phases Workshop / Robyn Ray / Online / September 2020
- Astrology Student Conference / Online / September 2020
- Intuition: Symbolic Doorways / Richard Swatton / Online / February-March 2021
- Astrology Student Conference / Online / April 2021
- 53rd Astrological Association 2021 Conference / Online / October 2021
- OPA Peer Group Process II / Kay Taylor / Online / November 2021
Please email me for private consultations.